INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April start to finish card series

Yesterday I took the afternoon to make my 'start to finish' card making video series for April. I inked up this beautiful Happy Days Annabel from Crafty Sentiments Designs and I totally love her. She is a bit more intricate of an image so I ended up having to break the series up into four different videos this time.

part one covers her skin



part two is her hair



part three is her dress and swing



and lastly is making the card with Annabel



the finished card is on my blog today, April 25.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

I LOVE this card. I too don't like the E55 together most of the time with the rest of the E50's. It just seems a little too grey for me. Thanks for the tip of using the cap of the darker marker to blend. I'm always one of those that uses acetate, but never thought about using the tip of the marker.

I love watching someone else's creative process. :)

HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.scrappynites.com

Pam said...

Fantastic videos! I learned tons of new things. Thank you so much.

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous coloring! TFS your talent!