INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Color Me Copic Team - Meet Rachel!



Rachel (AKA ~Rach)
Blog: The Paper Crafting Place

I was introduced to Copics in July/August of 2009 and was hooked right away! I used to use Prismacolor pencils before but nothing compares to the eye-popping colors that you can get using Copics, I love them because they really make an image come to life. 

I don't have any formal classes or training, it's all self taught so I really consider every piece I color to be practice.  I've learned most of what I have by imitating other people's coloring that I love, by watching some great tutorials on YouTube and by asking lots of questions.  My hope is that this site will help all of you by having a bit of everything all in one place!

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Rach! Your Copics coloring is awesome and I love that your cards are always so bright and cheery!

Melissa S said...

Love ya rach!

Fika said...

can't wait to see your fabulous tips on using copics Rach.. i adore your sweet cards!! :)

Amy said...

Hey there Rach! I think this is a wonderful idea and thanks for heading it up! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Congrats Rach! Can't wait to see you guys take off! Such a fab idea and you're all super talented! Can't wait to see the tutes and challenges girlie! You have my support, 100%! So excited for ya!

JenRaff said...

Hi, Rachel! Looking forward to all the fun!

Sammi said...

Hi Rach! Looking forward to seeing where this blog goes!! Love your work by the way!!
Sammi
xxx