INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Challenge #3 winners & Showcase!

We're SO glad that you guys enjoyed Amy's straight hair tutorial so much!!!  If you liked that one, stayed tuned tomorrow ;0)

Thanks to all our participants and without further ado our winners (care of random.org) are....
Jessamine - Julie T
Caladium - Carisa
Congrats!!!  Please email us at colormecopic@gmail.com with your addresses and we'll get your stamps sent out!

Here's just a few of our favorite curly-haired entries!

Amber Hight

Ruby 2 Shoes

Leanne Poe


Thanks!
~The CMC Team~

6 comments:

Carisa said...

OMG, I am SOOOO stoked!!!! Emailing you RIGHT now - I can't wait to have my first Sweet November stamp. *hugs*

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Congrats to ALL Winners!
Fabulous showcase !

Leanne said...

Congratulations to the winners!! What a fabulous challenge. Thanks for showcasing my card, I had a great time with Amy's tutorial. Everyone did a fabulous job! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs,

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Ruby said...

Oh wow! Thank you for showcasing my card! The tutorial was fab! I've only just started learning how to use my Copics, so you've made my day!! :o)

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations to all your winners...big shout out to Ruby...we are always proud of our Play Date Cafe Design Team : )