INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 27, 2010

Winner and showcase!

Once again, you've all outdone yourselves! Glad you guys loved Amy's video so much and tried out something new.  Without futher adieu, our winner (via random.org) is....Michelle!  Congrats Michelle and make sure to email us at colormecopic@gmail.com with your address info and stamp choice (see your choices HERE) and we'll send it on to SCACD.

Here are some of the DT favorites:

Craftymummy2five

JamieN
 Melissa Made

Thanks to everyone for playing and stay tuned later this week for another tutorial and challenge!
~The CMC Team~

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winners and the lovely showcased cards. This was a really fun challenge and a great tutorial. Can't imagine what you ladies have up your sleeves next. Have a great week!

Michelle said...

Oh WOW! Thanks so much for the great challenge, can't believe I am the lucky winner!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Thanks ladies for picking my card to showcase! I loved this tutorial and I had more compliments on her hair b/c of it!!!
Melissa

gobeagirl said...

WOW, congratulation everyone. They are all just so good. I can not wait for the next tutorial. I am really learning some new technigues that I am loving and using now. Thanks guys, Lisa G

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to all the winners! Before Amy's tutorial, I wouldn't have thought to color straight hair like that! Looking forward to many more tuts!

Emma said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks so much for picking my card to be showcased, has put a great big smile on my face! Love the tutorial by the way and can't wait to see what the next challenge is!