INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Annabel the Mermaid

I've had a request for coloring a mermaid but thought it would have to wait until closer to summer to do since my card making mood usually falls in with the seasons. But when I got this cutie in the mail, I just couldn't resist inking her up, so today is the day for a mermaid video! I'm sure there will be more to come with the warmer weather. ;-)
Card uses Annabel the Mermaid by Crafty Sentiments Designs.
The finished card can be seen here.

part one is the skin



part two is her hair



part three is her tail

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

so i looked at the skin tutorial and i try the bv for the shadow
im busy with the grey copics..

Cindy H. said...

What a cute image. You gave her a lot of personality with your gorgeous coloring!! Love the sparkle, too. I like the BV that you used for the shadows on her face. Thanks so much for the video tutorial!

Arabella said...

Wow Amy, that was amazing! I love how she turned out! Thanks for sharing!

Arabella

Heather Herrmann said...

I just ordered my first set of copics thanks to my awesome hubby so I can't wait to try some of these techniques. I ordered a cute mermaid stamp too so I can't wait to try this exact color combo. Beautiful work! I LOVE the combination of colors. :)