INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 3, 2012

More Copic storage

Hi folks!

When we put the call out to anyone wanting to share their Copic storage methods on the last post we received these great photos from one of our fabulous CMC readers, Bridgette Copple. I think it is great to share the different ways we each come up with for organizing our markers. Whether new to collecting them or owning quite a few, you never know how it might inspire a fellow Copic fan. :)
Here's what Bridgette had to say in her own words:

My name is Bridgette Copple and I’m a newbie to Copic markers. I look at your blog all the time for tutorials and I learn so much from you! I loved your post about Copic storage and I wanted to share my Copic storage with you too.
I take my markers everywhere with me, so I needed something that travels well. I found this marker bin at Amuse Studio. It was inexpensive as well, at $21! It’s super convenient to carry my markers, and all of the markers I have now fit in it with little room to spare.



Thanks for sharing with us Bridgette! :)

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

i put my copics in een box and cover it...my son love the draw....but oooo NO not with my copics

Cindy Groh said...

Great idea.

thebridgeamit said...

i have even added some more Sketch markers since this photo! it's a great marker bin that holds a lot! thanks for sharing my idea!