- Darker Green - YG17, G07, G29
- Light Denim - B93, B95, B97
- Dk. Denim - B95, B97, B99
- Khaki - E30, E31, E35
- Cotton white - E40, E41, 0
- Darker Green (great for Christmas stuff) – G29/28/24/21
- Khaki Green – YG 99/97/95/93
- “Denim” blue – B39/37/34/32
- “Basic” blue – B28/26/24/21
- White blonde hair or khaki pants – E55/53/50
- Grey – (cool) C9/7/5/3/1
- Colourless blender - it's THE best for so so many techniques,
- B60 I like for shadows around my stamped images,
- E40 I use for shadow tones on white,
- Generally I will colour match my markers to the patterned papers, I select the colours that I think match on scrap paper, then just use them for my image.
- Colourless Blender - an absolute must have. I wouldn't be without it for fixing mistakes and for various techniques.
- All of the light pastels (sketch only): B0000, BG0000, BV0000, C00, G0000, R0000, RV0000, Y0000, YG0000, YR0000, V0000, W00 I find these invaluable for blending and leaving contrast areas.
- Greens - I love this combo for leaves/grass: G20, G21, G24, G28, G29