INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coloring on a Sunday Afternoon

Hiya!
I was coloring today and thought I might as well film it. This first video is the skin and hair on Rosie from Sugar Nellie stamps.



In the second, I color Rosie's dress in a variegated/ombre style.



Then since I had a request from awhile ago to show how I put together a card, I went ahead and filmed this third part using Rosie on a Valentine card. Sorry it cuts off so suddenly at the end, I thought I had went over my time limit. LOL! The finished card stayed the same as when I ended it there, you just missed me debating on adding more embellishments and then talking myself out of them anyway! ;-)



The card with complete supply list will be on my blog tomorrow, January 23.

P.S.
In case you are wondering, this really is a finished card for me as I don't decorate the insides of my cards.

3 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Oh, Amy... you never disappoint! These are fabulous. Thank you for sharing! :)

Cindy H. said...

OMGoodness, what an adorable image! I'm totally mesmerized when watching one of your video tutorials, they are all excellent. It was really fun to watch you first color and then put a card together. Your cards always have so much paper fun going on and I cannot mix pattern papers at all. Love how you verbalize your thinking process, it helps me to learn :) Thank you, Amy!

Mimi said...

WOW! Great videos Amy! Thanks for sharing such awesome tips! and especially how you put the card all together! Love the ribbon tip! ;D